Excelle III sprung flooring systems represents a major advancement in engineered, pre-fabricated sprung flooring. Excelle III for commercial or residential studios features a premium 3/4” plywood structural panel comprised of specialized, non-toxic, water-resistant glues and void-free construction.
Excelle III has excellent strength and durability and provides the light, lively feel of plywood. Installed suspension materials are a unique blend of closed-cell sponge of varying durometer and synthetics that perfectly match the “flex” of the panel and assure years of trouble-free service and progressive suspension upon demand.
Excelle III installs quick and easy onto your existing substrate and is recommended for use with L’AIR Professional DanceVinyl or hardwood as the performance surface.
- 47-5/8” wide x 47-5/8” long
- Safe low profile of 1-3/8”
- Ergonomically designed for studio applications
- Easily installed and adapted to any floor plan
- 98% consistent in suspended quality
- ADA compliant transition ramps available for doorways and open areas
- Acoustic ratings for both ground and upper level installations: ASTM E492 / ASTM E989
- Low maintenance and long – lasting performance
- Three year manufacturer’s warranty