Excelle VI sprung flooring systems are the result of rigorous field-tested research to address safety, performance, and reliability standards, and specially designed for permanent installations in multi-use professional dance theatres and related performances. The Excelle VI system is an engineered bi-layer system featuring a base layer of premium grade 3/4” tongue & groove OSB and a top layer of tempered premium 3/16” hardboard. Excelle V is quick and simple to install on your existing substrate and very quiet – with acoustic ratings for both ground and upper level applications.
Pre-installed suspension pads are a unique blend of closed-cell sponge of varying durometer and synthetics that perfectly match the “flex” of the panel and assure years of trouble-free service. Excelle V is recommended for use with L’AIR Professional DanceVinyl or hardwood as the performance surface.
- 47-7/8” wide x 95-7/8” long
- Safe low profile of 1-9/16”
- Ergonomically designed for multi-use professional dance/entertainment facilities
- Easily installed and adapted to any floor plan
- 98% consistent in suspended quality
- ADA compliant transition ramps available for doorways and open areas
- Acoustic ratings for both ground and upper level installations: ASTM E492 / ASTM E989
- Low maintenance and long – lasting performance
- Three-year limited warranty